all my blood will spring and spill, I'll crash the air and be still [surveillance]
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
i think it's safe to say we can toss post order out, as it is a big group of us.. in the interest of keeping things moving. i'm thinking each of us can span out and 'search', maybe find some trails or other non-PP facts.

Her study of the icy foothills was paused as Kevlyn pulled from her peripherals, sleek with youth and all leg. Wynter had fallen silent below her, a trait in which Caiaphas favored -- it showed discipline, subordination. She ruminated an appropriate answer to the youth's inquiry, though dark sister Akantha followed close behind. The amazon issued a quick reply and Caiaphas' gaze fell from the reclaimed Sister to Kevlyn, her silence suggesting it was a most suitable answer.

She was content to resume her examination of their distant enemy -- with a sweep of her lissome legs she dropped from her perch and landed gracelessly on solid ground. Μελετάμε . Εμείς παραμένουν αθέατοι . Αυτό είναι μια αποστολή επιτήρησης , όχι μια επιδρομή . Μείνετε μακριά από τα σύνορα και να μείνουν έξω από τα μάτια . Αφήστε κανένα σημάδι του πέρασμα σας . Caiaphas instructed quietly, her voice hushed as she looked over each face. To Wynter she turned, a concise translation uttered: "Stay out of sight, and gather what intel you can."
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
RE: all my blood will spring and spill, I'll crash the air and be still [surveillance] - by Caiaphas - January 29, 2015, 06:54 PM