all my blood will spring and spill, I'll crash the air and be still [surveillance]
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
With predatory grace Caiaphas strolled past the congregation, her nose plush to the frozen ground. As she quit their company she saw Aella out of the corner of her eyes, no doubt hindered by her current health. Caiaphas snickered to herself unkindly -- there was no genteel love between the two of them -- she saw it most befitting the sea had instrumented such punishment for Aella's wavering loyalty. Both she and Akantha, truly Adepts of the original sect, were held in curious regard by the Siren Queen -- she had yet to make her mind about the mismatched pair.

It was these thoughts that possessed her as she fussed along the ground, overturning the stale scent of wolves here and there. She ignored any further conversation uttered by her subordinates -- now was the time to scout and find out as much about their enemy as possible.

this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
RE: all my blood will spring and spill, I'll crash the air and be still [surveillance] - by Caiaphas - January 30, 2015, 09:17 PM