all my blood will spring and spill, I'll crash the air and be still [surveillance]
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
let's wrap this up? if you guys want to be eligible for EXP for this pack-activity, please post your 3rd replies! @nakai i think you need 2 more, @aella 2 @akantha 1 @kevlyn 1. fading phas here - i will archive this on the 8th

As the others spread and investigated, Caiaphas hunkered down close to the rotted ground, her nose deep within the frost-touched and tepid leaves. She clawed at the fruitless ground, overturning a slab of ice that pulled with it the remnants of long-perished summer grass.

Nothing was yielded by this survey -- with a growl she placed the frozen hunk back over the exposed earth and trotted closer to the borders -- she would follow her nose until exhaustion consumed her, and even then she would stay the night, fiercely watching those she believed had wronged her.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
RE: all my blood will spring and spill, I'll crash the air and be still [surveillance] - by Caiaphas - February 04, 2015, 11:24 PM