Firefly Ravine dying on the banks of embarcadero skies, i sat and watched you bleed
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
All Welcome 

after some discussion with @Kjalarr and @James regarding the troubling presence of intermittent scents about them, caiaphas had elected to turn her attention inland. it seemed ironic -- her sights had been so focused on the happenings around the strand that overnight, a myriad of packs had come and settled camp without detection from any saltwinter wolves. for the most part, she blamed herself -- but a small part of her blamed vlad too. he was, after all, sorely absent.

and so the small trio made their way inland, following the sundry scents that lead them to the sanctuary's encampment. nonplussed by the barricade of markings that assaulted their senses caiaphas hung back and shrewdly regarded the borders. with an upward tip of her muzzle she called forth for any, her piercing cry punctured by rallying ay-yips.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
dying on the banks of embarcadero skies, i sat and watched you bleed - by Caiaphas - March 24, 2016, 05:12 PM