Sequoia Coast outside, cold and ghosting out with jetlag
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
All Welcome 
a lone and forlorn howl rose above the whipping winds, carrying across the sound before trailing off into a melancholy low. following the cry came the stilled form of the coywolf, her outline silhouetted against the strand. it appeared the small predator was alone, save for the strolling and nearly casual amble of her gait that suggested she was either comfortably home, or traveling amongst company.

the coywolf knew this beach well, and she combed through its cold shores rejoicing to have reunited with its familiarity. heedless to the bracing temperatures of the water she slid into the thrashing blue of the sea, sending gulls chattering overhead as they departed.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
outside, cold and ghosting out with jetlag - by Caiaphas - December 28, 2017, 08:52 PM
RE: outside, cold and ghosting out with jetlag - by Lycaon - December 28, 2017, 10:52 PM
RE: outside, cold and ghosting out with jetlag - by Caiaphas - December 29, 2017, 04:03 PM
RE: outside, cold and ghosting out with jetlag - by Lycaon - December 29, 2017, 05:18 PM
RE: outside, cold and ghosting out with jetlag - by Caiaphas - December 30, 2017, 10:38 PM
RE: outside, cold and ghosting out with jetlag - by Lycaon - January 03, 2018, 07:47 PM
RE: outside, cold and ghosting out with jetlag - by Lycaon - January 14, 2018, 08:29 PM