Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
All Welcome 
AW

the small wraith took a rare excursion from the sound, having been pressed to vacate the grotto with a most unusual urge for marmot. she had been miserable confined in ankyra's keep -- more so than usual, anyway -- and wondered if part of the irritability that seized her was a direct result of the life that harassed her belly.

it was a fairly inconvenient thing, being the supplicant to new life -- she resented their presence in her own way, and eagerly awaited their dismissal from her belly. she had time left, but the weeks were shortening and soon, she would have her own brood to tend to -- a brood entirely her own and not thieved from other wolves' shores.

she was preoccupied as she picked down the field, and she moved at a fairly leisurely pace that betrayed in many ways both her condition and the weight of the thoughts that yoked her.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
get out somewhere other than me before - by Caiaphas - March 18, 2018, 12:30 PM
RE: get out somewhere other than me before - by Lycaon - March 18, 2018, 11:13 PM
RE: get out somewhere other than me before - by Lycaon - March 21, 2018, 08:31 PM
RE: get out somewhere other than me before - by Lycaon - March 30, 2018, 10:44 PM