Moonspear rendezvous
Ghost
send my soul away
1,066 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
Tracker
arcturus lifted his head from the den floor sleepily, his weary eyes focusing on the harsh glare of the world outside the den -- and the figure that cut across it. he stirred slowly, unraveling like a grub unearthed -- and with a yawn trundled dutifully after his brother.

he slowed as the piercing intensity of daylight assaulted his eyes. blinking profusely, he was delayed in trailing revui's descent. once his eyes had adjusted he caught the sight of his silvery sibling -- or rather, the sight of half of his body propped down at an uneven kilt. the raptor above remained unnoticed -- all arcturus had eyes for was his brother's distant form.

revui's cries urged him to hasten towards his brother's side, and curious, arcturus glanced over the promontory. as he did so, the significance of the drop swam to his vision and he pulled back instinctively, losing his footing and bumping into his brother in the progress. without anything to hold onto, and his balance lost, arcturus tumbled down the incline wide-eyed -- until he landed in a dusty heap a few feet below with rocks clattering all around him.
when you come down to take me home
send my soul away
Messages In This Thread
rendezvous - by Revui (Ghost) - May 14, 2018, 05:00 PM
RE: rendezvous - by Arcturus - May 14, 2018, 08:58 PM
RE: rendezvous - by Revui (Ghost) - May 21, 2018, 12:05 PM
RE: rendezvous - by Arcturus - May 21, 2018, 08:25 PM
RE: rendezvous - by Jarilo - May 27, 2018, 01:38 AM
RE: rendezvous - by Revui (Ghost) - June 02, 2018, 09:18 AM
RE: rendezvous - by Arcturus - June 03, 2018, 12:40 PM
RE: rendezvous - by Jarilo - June 06, 2018, 09:11 PM