Heron Lake Plateau And you know dogs, they need ample time outside
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
Niamh's eyes rolled over to Towhee reluctantly, when she cottoned onto her body language- and she should've known better, and probably should have tried harder to hide it. After all, Towhee was deaf, not blind- and she relied on her ability to not only read lips but expressions as well. Niamh frowned, brown furrowing- not entirely sure what to say. She didn't exactly want to tell the truth- she didn't know anyone she wanted to share that with- everyone was so closely intermingled in the pack, surely it'd get back to the wrong wolf here or there, especially since they were all pretty much related- especially so, now, that Quixote and Raven were mates. 

She couldn't lie to Towhee, or try to brush off her observation, could she? If she didn't, she'd have to say something- she didn't want Towhee to think she couldn't talk to her. Confused and unsure of what to do, she slumped, put her paws over her muzzle and confessed all her troubles- beneath her paws. Her voice came out garbled and the words were all over the place, so even someone who could hear wouldn't have had an easy time making out what she was saying...But Towhee wouldn't have been able to read her lips. She sighed, exhasperated, and shook her head. That wasn't a respectful way to answer her beta's question, either- by answering in a way she couldn't possibly understand.

"Shitbiscuits. I'm just being silly. It's stupid." She said, lifting her head and pointing her muzzle toward Towhee. "I'm an idiot, but it's nothing you'll have to worry about. I'll sort it out." She said, not wanting Towhee to be concerned. Voice softening, she confessed. "I think it's just something I have to sort out on my own." She looked up, apologetically. How else could she sort that kind of a shitstorm out? She didn't feel like there was anyone she could talk to that wouldn't already have ties to Quixote or Raven- so it was probably something she'd just have to work through on her own, if she was even able to do so.
Messages In This Thread
RE: And you know dogs, they need ample time outside - by RIP Niamh - May 23, 2018, 10:05 PM