in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
Pack Activity 
[Image: fb4.gif]
grimnismal's last pack activity!!! the ultimate whump is a pack whump, kek
this thread (and the one it is set off of, this one) is set for 5/25, which is when the disband was officially requested. feel free to come with, or go your own way - thanks for all the fish! @Kierkegaard @Lycaon @Nyx (u get a tag too) @Sirio @Steele @Mahler @Ephraim @Raleska @Illidan @Svalinn @Rhakios

a bear -- a fucking bear -- had taken residence in the grotto; caiaphas had come across its massive form as it clawed through her sequoia forest, slavering and immune to the reinforcement of grimnismal's borders. she had given its golden form one glance, but it had been one glance too long -- the monster had seen her and given chase in the form of thunderous, sweeping strides.

a litany of thoughts ensued:
what the fuck
are you serious
THIS IS MY FOREST!
my children

and finally, rightfully -- holy jesus christ, i'm about to fucking die.

yet she knew ankyra sound better than any, and had slipped into one of the many small tunnels that interspersed their once-sleepy forest. the siren queen had no time to revel in her cleverness -- not when her childrens' lives were at stake. once the low growling of the bear was no longer audible, caiaphas climbed out from the dirt and howled -- urgency plain in her lilting voice.

she bolted then for the beach and fell upon her yet unarmed children with insistent nips -- harsh nips meant to round their heels and shepherd them forward at a swift march. she knew kierkegaard would come soon, to help her -- and any uprising or protest her children uttered were met with explosive snarls. svalinn would have to be carried -- she came across his form and quickly scooped him in her jaws, yet not before issuing a commanding growl at her children.

move.

they were not safe here -- and while caiaphas would have died to protect ankyra sound, doing so would put her children's lives in tremendous jeopardy. she would not let them die the way she had let kevlyn perish -- no -- the thought of kevlyn caused her throat to catch and a dry, thoughtless protectiveness to seize her. she had fought too hard for them to see them die at the claws of an insensate and slavering bear.

no, you stupid beast -- you cannot have them.

they were leaving -- now -- and the bear and everyone else could go fuck themselves.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread