Wapun Meadow i can see a white blouse hanging on a windowsill, a naked body on my bed
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
the sylph hadn't missed the interest suddenly roused in the tawny woman's one eye; it was too fleeting to inspect it thoroughly, but she thought from the shift that possibly blondine had a passing familiarity with bearclaw. a few seconds later, her suspicions were confirmed. caiaphas' expression darkened - she had no intentions of visiting bearclaw as it was -- the name was enough to caution her to keep distance, but the idea of debasing herself in front of another creature only to be turned away... well, fuck them. she wasn't doing it.

she ddn't like the idea of answering honestly, but her family's scent was clear on her coat and she saw little benefit just this once in lying. "five puppies, one adult male." she answered succinctly enough, gaze hardening as she thought over blondine's words. "nowhere is very open. tough times to be a lone wolf." the comment was simply an observation but caiaphas felt herself reflecting - the world had been unkind to her the last few months, and she had turned her back on hope long ago.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i can see a white blouse hanging on a windowsill, a naked body on my bed - by Caiaphas - June 26, 2018, 07:42 PM