Mudminnow River can't hear you now
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
it was hunger that pushed caiaphas away from her children, and towards the reedy banks of a river. she had never forded it before, and whilst it was alien territory to the sylph, the bountiful harvest of water was not. she knew well enough if she stalked along the riverbed and crawled through the tall reeds she might find a myriad of food for her children; she was neither wrong in that assumption, nor was she left disappointed once she stepped foot in the clay-riddled waters.

after a half an hour she had caught enough to head home -- she had eaten a bullfrog and caught two slim but good sized pikes; stowing them securely in her mouth the matriarch headed upstream in time to catch a thin figure bathing in the waters ahead.

instinct told her to avoid this encounter, but the familiarity of the she-wolf drew caiaphas in. curious yet guarded, she studied the sopping form and for a minute mistook the woman as deirdre. yet as she came close enough to observe and appreciate the many differences in facial construction and physique, caiaphas grew wary - unwilling to give up her cache she stiffly stalked past, her eyes trained on the figure as if to say 'don't even try it' as she marched by.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
can't hear you now - by Eilidh - June 21, 2018, 09:16 PM
RE: can't hear you now - by Caiaphas - June 24, 2018, 07:42 PM
RE: can't hear you now - by Eilidh - June 24, 2018, 08:08 PM
RE: can't hear you now - by Caiaphas - June 26, 2018, 07:47 PM
RE: can't hear you now - by Eilidh - June 27, 2018, 05:18 PM
RE: can't hear you now - by Caiaphas - June 27, 2018, 06:04 PM
RE: can't hear you now - by Eilidh - June 27, 2018, 06:15 PM
RE: can't hear you now - by Caiaphas - June 27, 2018, 06:32 PM
RE: can't hear you now - by Eilidh - June 27, 2018, 08:22 PM