Mudminnow River can't hear you now
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
caiaphas was furious at herself for mistaking the female, and as she tried to casually stalk off without a conversation, eilidh spoke. it took the siren queen a moment to register the offer; almost immediately her hackles had flared like quills and she had been on the defensive -- an instinctive action that appeared for naught, as the woman's voice was soft and her offer kind.

caiaphas knew nothing of kindness; her gaze narrowed as her yellow eyes bowled over the woman's figure and studied her harshly. what was in it for her to offer kindness to a stranger? was eilidh trying to steal her meal? the sylph's figure braced, yet she remained still and listened to the woman's secondary comment. your father sounds like a sucker, the wretch wanted to retort; thankfully her mouth was full, and nothing but a garbled grunt pressed through the mixture of limp scales and teeth.

"you look like someone i know." she managed, after she carefully laid the fish down and then, very-fucking-aggressively firmly placed  a paw over it. "why are you helping? what's in it for you?" she didn't believe the bit about "my father", and it read plainly on her sharp face.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
can't hear you now - by Eilidh - June 21, 2018, 09:16 PM
RE: can't hear you now - by Caiaphas - June 24, 2018, 07:42 PM
RE: can't hear you now - by Eilidh - June 24, 2018, 08:08 PM
RE: can't hear you now - by Caiaphas - June 26, 2018, 07:47 PM
RE: can't hear you now - by Eilidh - June 27, 2018, 05:18 PM
RE: can't hear you now - by Caiaphas - June 27, 2018, 06:04 PM
RE: can't hear you now - by Eilidh - June 27, 2018, 06:15 PM
RE: can't hear you now - by Caiaphas - June 27, 2018, 06:32 PM
RE: can't hear you now - by Eilidh - June 27, 2018, 08:22 PM