Heron Lake Plateau But I don't get out much these days
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
OMG their avatars are all soooo cute!!!

It was amusing for her to watch and see how the pups moved and reacted to her presence, even though they couldn't see her. They definitely stirred a bit more when Raven was gone, so she could only assume that they were more used to Raven's scent than hers. As long as she kept coming to take care of them, though, and give Raven a break, she was sure they'd get used to her scent as well. One of the darker pups didn't seem to stir too much, so Niamh gave her a gentle, affirming lick, nuzzling her closer in to her body to keep her warm while she rested. The little girl had a lighter underbelly, which meant that this one was Phoebe. 

The male, though, seemed quite agitated, and before Niamh could intervene (not that one could intervene much with them being so small) he slapped a paw against Vasa's little nose. It was the little one whose markings bore a vague resemblance to those that Screech possessed and she had to stifle a growl, holding her breath so the sound would be quelled before it could even start. She had to remind herself that it wasn't likely that this was actually Screech's son, lest she hold a prejudice against him...But it was incredibly difficult for her to do so. She swallowed and released her tongue from where she'd had it plastered to the roof of her mouth, and reached out to reassure the little boy, who had disrupted Kite's sleep as well. "Easy there, little S...Little sport," She said. She had to find something to call him to keep him separate from the unpleasant memories in her mind. She caressed his back with her tongue, hoping that might settle him, before she moved on to Kite. 

"I know, sweet potatoe," She said, when Kite tried to amble away from her brother- so Niamh pulled her gently between her forelegs, protecting her on all sides from her brother and his wild movements. She licked the little girl's head. They were busy- but this wasn't too bad, was it?
Messages In This Thread
But I don't get out much these days - by RIP Niamh - July 02, 2018, 11:24 AM
RE: But I don't get out much these days - by Vasa - July 02, 2018, 03:38 PM
RE: But I don't get out much these days - by RIP Niamh - July 02, 2018, 04:51 PM
RE: But I don't get out much these days - by Phoebe - July 03, 2018, 08:19 PM
RE: But I don't get out much these days - by Owen - July 03, 2018, 10:27 PM
RE: But I don't get out much these days - by Kite - July 07, 2018, 12:53 PM
RE: But I don't get out much these days - by RIP Niamh - July 13, 2018, 10:23 AM