Moonspear I'm careless when I wear my rebel clothes.
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
Well, things seemed to be going well so far. The enigmatic and statuesque Hydra was definitely someone you'd rather impress than piss off, and with one more glance to the other dark, blue-eyed wolf, Niamh noticed that though she held back and deferred to the other, they had to be sisters- if not twins. Everything about them, down to a tiny notch in their ear, was the same. Niamh envied the two women- how neat would it have been to have a twin? 

Towhee explained the situation, which didn't garner too much of a response, which Niamh supposed was a good thing. Hydra seemed to accept the fact, but then Niamh's eyes flicked to the pale male- Gannet. Screech would have been his younger brother. He didn't look pleased- but rather than looking vengeful, or anything along those lines- he looked surprised, and possibly a bit upset. She could empathize- she too had been drawn in to believe that she'd meant something to Screech, only to find out that all he cared about was himself. Part of her still felt responsible for everything that had happened to Screech- but she shoved that feeling away, and found it relatively easy to do so given the fact she was still angry with him. 

Hydra asked about Raven and her pups, and Tegan responded, with N iamh nodding along. "Three girls and a boy," She clarified. She would have gone on to say something along the lines  of 'and they're some darn cute!' but figured now wasn't the time to fall out of professionalism. She was just glad that finally, this time, she'd actually had something to say- unlike the other little missions she'd gone on with Tegan.
Messages In This Thread
I'm careless when I wear my rebel clothes. - by Towhee - July 18, 2018, 08:27 AM
RE: I'm careless when I wear my rebel clothes. - by RIP Niamh - August 05, 2018, 12:30 PM
RE: I'm careless when I wear my rebel clothes. - by Hydra - August 14, 2018, 12:40 PM
RE: I'm careless when I wear my rebel clothes. - by Towhee - September 05, 2018, 12:35 PM