Sun Mote Copse and when you asked for light, i set myself on fire
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
driven to unreasonable rage, caiaphas could not -- and did not -- compose herself. she wanted to hurt - to maim - to destroy; all of the sorrows, all of the grief and frustrations that had welled in her frame was suddenly given an escape, and it spawned into the world in the form of a bubbling and malevolent wrath.

her teeth sunk into shoulder but she did not feel satisfied. blood was drawn, but it did not slake her -- she whirled around to try to try again, just in time to feel with horror his teeth sink into her leg.

and then suddenly, her leg wasn't underneath her at all.

she screamed, a raw and high shriek, as she fell; chest first into the dirt, the yank of her limb had upended her and only further ignited her terrible rage. with a snarl she wrenched her bloodied, wounded leg from charon and pushed from the earth as hard as she could - aiming to body check him right in his stupid, smug face. she followed quickly after with a lunge to his leg just as he had done to her - all the while grimacing as blood and pain spilled freely.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
RE: and when you asked for light, i set myself on fire - by Caiaphas - October 20, 2018, 04:11 PM