Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
All Welcome 
aw!

fire's disappearance had not gone unnoticed; thinking back on her last encounter with the firestorm, caiaphas wondered if fire hadn't gone to better pastures. if that was the case, that fire had found something better -- well, caiaphas was only slightly offended she hadn't been invited along for the ride.

of course, there was the possibility fire had not disappeared willingly -- caiaphas supposed some sort of search was in order. with svalinn and raleska big enough now to mingle with the adults, caiaphas had slipped from redhawks and searched for the missing she-wolf.

her first destination would be the large woods fire had mentioned -- it didn't take much effort to find the pine-studded sweep -- caiaphas smirked to herself, remarking inwardly that it was indeed humongous. yet no scent of the she-wolf could be found here -- caiaphas wasn't a master tracker, but she knew enough that so far, there was no trace of fire to be found in these shivering halls.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
and if i go far away i know you'll find another slave - by Caiaphas - October 20, 2018, 08:03 PM