Shadewood and if i go far away i know you'll find another slave
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
it wasn't surprising a wolf that had a penchant for sarcasm also possessed a flair for dramatics. caiaphas' level gaze studied the male a moment, unamused by the quip. "that's your lot, i suppose." she shifted, stalking past a band of ferns, their fronds frost-bitten to wilted sheets of pale vegetation. if he wanted to go from zero to sixty, she wasn't one to stop him.. besides --

population control, and all that.

she supposed there were enough wolves in the world that his sarcastic presence might be missed, but easily filled in. everyone wanted to think they were wit's second coming - problem was, with most of the world, they tended to overestimate their talents. "well -cry - you do you. and if you find a pretty little red thing, you come find me." she turned around and faced him, her eyes cold: "and in return, i won't tell the redhawks about you encroaching on their  favorite off-site hunting ground. it'll be our little secret."
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
RE: and if i go far away i know you'll find another slave - by Caiaphas - November 17, 2018, 12:33 PM