Blackfeather Woods i'm so low that my scrotum's almost dragging up on the concrete
i'm going to bring it all back to you
848 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
Guardian
Rogue
there were many things to expect when you begged another to play-- but in astara's rather short life, wolves running away from her was not exactly a commonality. she might have frozen in her tracks to see the burnished male slip off, except, now there was a wolf in front of her she also didn't know.

astara froze and blinked, staring rather stupidly up at flicker -- if it was her prerogative to interrupt play, so be it -- but astara would not see her invitation go unanswered.

after all, her invitation for play was to be handled as if engraved and writ by the queen - it was a magnanimous, very important gesture not without ceremony; she expected nothing but play in answer, and play was exactly what she would get, consequences be damned.

so, missing tegan's devastatingly flirty wink (and subsequent explanation for his departure) astara dove for flicker's leg -- and if she hit her mark, would clamp down with all the ferocity of a tiny alligator demanding someone fucking pay attention to her right now.

»» they may promise you that the river ain't too deep. ««
»» player policies ««
Messages In This Thread
RE: i'm so low that my scrotum's almost dragging up on the concrete - by Astara - November 02, 2018, 10:41 PM