Grouse Thicket An Irishman walks out of the bar
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
caiaphas did not take apple's judgment of her looks to heart; to wit, caiaphas cared very little about her appearance -- she knew she was mostly pale, she knew she had a black face and red ears, and that her features were impossibly narrow and her eyes cold - but after that, she knew very little -- and frankly, she cared even less.

this wolf, however, seemed in sharp contrast: her eyes exuded a sympathetic nature, and her fur seemed luxuriously soft. for all the advancement of age (age which, caiaphas was not so far behind) she moved with a surprising dexterity, and caiaphas did not think for a moment she would be an easy creature to overtake. 

but... she might be easy to manipulate -- as intelligent as caiaphas supposed apple was (and there was certainly a glitter of cleverness in that crone's gaze), caiaphas knew even wolves of impressive acumen could be bent to her will, provided she found the right leverage. "oh -- i think you will be fine, unless you are harboring his dead brother somewhere." she spoke rather flippantly for a wolf who was still not over kevlyn's death - the reminder of it caused bile to rise in noxious fumes around her throat.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
An Irishman walks out of the bar - by Apple - October 28, 2018, 05:42 PM
RE: An Irishman walks out of the bar - by Caiaphas - October 28, 2018, 05:46 PM
RE: An Irishman walks out of the bar - by Apple - October 28, 2018, 05:56 PM
RE: An Irishman walks out of the bar - by Caiaphas - November 03, 2018, 08:40 AM
RE: An Irishman walks out of the bar - by Apple - November 03, 2018, 04:13 PM
RE: An Irishman walks out of the bar - by Caiaphas - November 04, 2018, 01:28 PM
RE: An Irishman walks out of the bar - by Apple - November 05, 2018, 03:20 AM
RE: An Irishman walks out of the bar - by Caiaphas - November 09, 2018, 08:05 PM
RE: An Irishman walks out of the bar - by Apple - November 10, 2018, 04:37 PM
RE: An Irishman walks out of the bar - by Caiaphas - November 17, 2018, 12:27 PM
RE: An Irishman walks out of the bar - by Apple - November 18, 2018, 03:59 PM
RE: An Irishman walks out of the bar - by Caiaphas - November 27, 2018, 07:34 PM
RE: An Irishman walks out of the bar - by Apple - November 28, 2018, 06:35 AM
RE: An Irishman walks out of the bar - by Caiaphas - December 06, 2018, 06:28 PM