Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
All Welcome 
tags just for reference - AW

if caiaphas was the type to be inwardly contemplative, she might have remarked on the absolute absurdity of the last month's events. getting exiled from redhawks was perhaps not even the most incredulous of circumstances to befall her small troupe: finding a nereides cultist, discovering old arch-enemies alive and kicking (did it truly surprise her @Rosalyn had yet to succumb to the grave?) -- it had been a tumultuous course of events the siren queen relished to leave behind her.

@Svalinn and @Raleska were not far behind - they were old enough now she trusted them alone in tandem, though every now and then a needle of worry thread through her head. they were intimidating and capable, and at over six months of age had started to scratch the surface of their maturity's true potential. in a few months time both would be indistinguishable from adults.

she supposed there was unfinished business to attend to: the nature of where their band was settling. she had briefly vied for the shadewood, but upon finding cry's crew assembled there (and the subsequent rather sour parting from redhawks) the shadewood had become undesirable. there was evidence too, of settlement along the southern rim of the coast: caiaphas had traipsed these lands a thousand times and each time it seemed a new pack lurched at the hull of sequoia's gulf.

these spots of settlement must be avoided. finding competition on all sides, the small troupe pushed north.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
and when you wanted blood, i cut my veins - by Caiaphas - November 18, 2018, 02:44 PM
RE: and when you wanted blood, i cut my veins - by Caiaphas - November 23, 2018, 02:11 PM
RE: and when you wanted blood, i cut my veins - by Caiaphas - November 27, 2018, 07:25 PM
RE: and when you wanted blood, i cut my veins - by Caiaphas - December 02, 2018, 02:33 PM
RE: and when you wanted blood, i cut my veins - by Caiaphas - December 10, 2018, 02:50 PM
RE: and when you wanted blood, i cut my veins - by Caiaphas - December 11, 2018, 11:21 AM