Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
All Welcome 
they had made it. 

the sylph had become more intense the closer they came to her old range - a rather perturbing sight, given her propensity for being profoundly ardent as is. 

she picked an old path, well known to her — yet overgrown. 

no scent of bear. no scent of settlement. whatever tendrils of hope remained in her heart that she would see her fractured family here had dissipated — for no scent at all lingered here. nothing but salt and the breeze of deep ocean and damp flowstone. moss. trees old beyond reckoning. 

her heart hammered in that tiny rib cage; a pounding far too fervent for so little an organ. as if her heart were fit to burst, to flutter into rags of grey tissue and raw pumping blood. 

she thought of all the things to grace these halls; and all the events that darkened them. 

vlad. saltwinter. 

kjalarr. gods — who had he become?

the ruin of the nereides. kevlyn. 

that red bitch that had committed him to eternal and unremitting sleep. 

she was almost to the grotto now. the tree line had broken and the grey surf pounded in her peripherals. its entry remained unchanged - a grim mouth that opened to some deep and impenetrable fortress. 

kierkegaard. her missing children. the presumed dead she kept with her always. 

so much history in this cold and haunted place — her home. 

or was it?
Messages In This Thread
then, a vision came to me — when you came along - by Caiaphas - November 27, 2018, 12:18 PM