Firefly Glen a bigger man than you, he stepped on me
Ghost
send my soul away
1,066 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
Tracker

in fields far away he imagined yami resided; pranking some other wolves, possibly making some other friends. a feeling chilled his heart and his gut sank - what if that was true, and she had moved on? why hadn't she talked to her brothers -- especially him? he picked solemnly at a rock with his paw, thumbing it between each leg.

maybe she hadn't gone willingly.

or maybe she had.

he couldn't decide which was worse.

like revui, the boy was starting to become vigilant about his family -- always aware of their comings and goings, suspicious when they left late, or arrived home in the quiet early hours of morning. he didn't like hydra leaving, didn't like that lyra had her own missions to attend to -- and more than ever, had become possessive of his two remaining siblings. yama and revui might grow sick of him before he let his guard down; but first...

he had kind of hoped he would find yami here, but as he stared at the open expanse of snow-blanketed field, it was obvious he was alone.

and suddenly, loneliness sunk through him heavy as a stone.
when you come down to take me home
send my soul away
Messages In This Thread
a bigger man than you, he stepped on me - by Arcturus - November 27, 2018, 07:46 PM
RE: a bigger man than you, he stepped on me - by Arcturus - November 27, 2018, 08:42 PM
RE: a bigger man than you, he stepped on me - by Arcturus - November 27, 2018, 09:27 PM
RE: a bigger man than you, he stepped on me - by Arcturus - December 06, 2018, 06:52 PM
RE: a bigger man than you, he stepped on me - by Arcturus - December 28, 2018, 11:57 PM
RE: a bigger man than you, he stepped on me - by Arcturus - January 07, 2019, 10:16 PM