Firefly Glen a bigger man than you, he stepped on me
Ghost
send my soul away
1,066 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
Tracker
arcturus was losing him -- he could feel it in the way winterbourne's smile dropped off, the warmth fading the same way a wan light of sunlight might become faded by heavy clouds. his words remained noncomplaint, though when winterbourne mentioned he was homeless, his features fell in response.

he wanted to nod, to say yes i live up there - come with me! but it didn't work that way, and he was still hung up on his past failures. defeated, he grunted and looked to the ground -- and seeing a warped piece of wood long shed from its branch, dove towards it in the hopes to distract winterbourne from talking.
when you come down to take me home
send my soul away
Messages In This Thread
a bigger man than you, he stepped on me - by Arcturus - November 27, 2018, 07:46 PM
RE: a bigger man than you, he stepped on me - by Arcturus - November 27, 2018, 08:42 PM
RE: a bigger man than you, he stepped on me - by Arcturus - November 27, 2018, 09:27 PM
RE: a bigger man than you, he stepped on me - by Arcturus - December 06, 2018, 06:52 PM
RE: a bigger man than you, he stepped on me - by Arcturus - December 28, 2018, 11:57 PM
RE: a bigger man than you, he stepped on me - by Arcturus - January 07, 2019, 10:16 PM