Heron Lake Plateau It’s a shame- it’s a crying shame them’s the brakes
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
Before Colt was her friend- or even acquaintance, he’d known Quixote. It was easy for Niamh to forget that Colt had been around much longer than she had, as he had been booted from the pack before, around the time she had joined, only to rejoin later. It was Towhee who had kicked him out though, not Quixote. And being as negligent of details as she was, she couldn’t even remember whether Quixote had joined before or after she had. That time was all a blur to her now, especially with her focus drawn in so many different ways. She knew that her decision to exile Colt would rub Quixote the wrong way- but it had seemed the only option at the time. Sure, he was Quixote’s friend- but he was also her mate. It was a decision too hastily made, and a heavy one at that. She now suffered the consequences too.

She was relieved that Quixote understood why she’d had more suspicions about Maegi and her motives...And exactly how well he understood seriously surprised her. ”Exactly,” She said emphatically, when he mentioned the fact that had she wanted to prove Screech was dead, she ought to have brought a part of him as proof. As much as she didn’t like it, she did agree now that had she called him rather than Towhee, the whole conflict likely could have been avoided...Especially if Quixote had suspected the female of tainted motives the same way she had. She shook her head ruefully. ”You’re right. I just...yeah.” She decided not to go into detail about how she thought Towhee might have reacted had she not been involved at all. Would she have shunned Niamh for not calling her? Niamh knew Towhee wanted Screech dead more than any other, so she’d felt she’d owed it to her friend to call her. 

When Quixote asked what had happened right before Colt stepped in, Niamh shook her head. ”I don’t really remember...Whining about why we wouldn’t trust her and judging her just because she was a Blackfeather,” She recalled groggily. ”She seemed to think she was doing us some mighty favour but...It just wasn’t right. I knew she was lying.” She said.
Messages In This Thread
RE: It’s a shame- it’s a crying shame them’s the brakes - by RIP Niamh - December 09, 2018, 03:25 PM