Heron Lake Plateau It’s a shame- it’s a crying shame them’s the brakes
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
Niamh failed to see the holes in her logic, and hated having them pointed out by Quixote. She had a one-track mind, and stubbornly still wanted nothing more than to see him admit what she thought, and step down. As per usual, when he began to talk back to her, she focused on the little details and missed the point. "Newbie?! I'm not some newbie," She said, offended that he'd try and treat her like some young, silly outsider. "An' you weren't there- you didn't see it happen. It wasn't an accident," She said. Colt had definitely stepped forward to protect Maegi and to block Towhee. "If Towhee hadn't been knocked out, she probably would've canned his ass before I could." She said, with a sniff. She had yet to see her Person- and lordy, would she have news for Towhee when she did. 

He continued to think that this was his pack, not hers, and he made a pretty good point. He had been in the pack longer than her, but all she wanted to see was what she had in her mind- not the truth. To her, Quixote had been nothing more than a butt in a seat, simply there because Raven had been the one who had been chosen to lead- and he'd ended up with her. "Of course I trust Towhee- I wish she was alpha, not you," She spat ruefully. Quixote had no idea who she was, if he thought she had any doubts in Towhee. She arched her neck when he told her to come back to him if she wanted her rank back- as though he'd taken it away from her. Stupidly, she felt he didn't have the authority- but that was simply because she held no respect for him, not because he didn't have the authority. He had every bit of power that he threatened; but she was fairly sure that when she had finished what she intended to do, that he wouldn't. Either that- or she wouldn't have to deal with him anymore.

"You're gonna end up alone." She murmured coldly. She had no other response to him about what he'd said- about her getting over Screech, or cracking at any other packmates...Truth be told, there were no others that rubbed her the wrong way- now that Ceara was gone. There was only Quixote left, and if only she could get rid of him too...But to do that, she'd have to be incredibly tactful, careful. "You done?" She said, the volume of her voice raising as though in a threat. She was indeed going to go and talk this out- which she felt was a pretty mature act- given the fact that she wanted nothing more than to whomp his ass ahd kick him out, even if it meant hurting Raven's feelings in the process.
Messages In This Thread
RE: It’s a shame- it’s a crying shame them’s the brakes - by RIP Niamh - December 12, 2018, 01:24 AM