Barrow Fields And then! And then! And then! And then!
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
perhaps a bit unkindly, the sylph smiled to see her suspicions prove true. this girl had all the sense of a rock, it seemed. 

yet even rocks could be useful, particularly when hurled at force at the back of an enemy’s head — and ever the strategist, caiaphas worked out how to make this chance meeting turn in her favor. 

they needed bodies. even stupid ones - caiaphas would have had no qualms sending this girl to slaughter if it meant her children’s safety. what was one dolt against an endless line? other bodies would take her place. other bodies would pile. 

i’m sure it is very soft. she said, switching abruptly from cold to sweet. what is your name?
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
And then! And then! And then! And then! - by Moon Moon - December 12, 2018, 12:12 PM
RE: And then! And then! And then! And then! - by Caiaphas - December 12, 2018, 12:28 PM
RE: And then! And then! And then! And then! - by Moon Moon - December 12, 2018, 12:38 PM
RE: And then! And then! And then! And then! - by Caiaphas - December 12, 2018, 12:57 PM
RE: And then! And then! And then! And then! - by Moon Moon - December 12, 2018, 01:06 PM
RE: And then! And then! And then! And then! - by Caiaphas - December 12, 2018, 01:42 PM
RE: And then! And then! And then! And then! - by Moon Moon - December 13, 2018, 09:45 AM
RE: And then! And then! And then! And then! - by Caiaphas - December 13, 2018, 11:30 AM