Silver Moraine i put millions of miles under my heels
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
O M F G!!

a shape moved among the gentle rifts of snow; caiaphas watched it for some time before it turned to face her, its pose frozen as if struck by hyperborean wind. it was then she recognized the skulker -- and her expression contorted into one of surprised, yet wrathful horror.

his form was too detailed, too sharply visible, to possibly be the cruel trick of her imagination.. and yet, for a few seconds the sylph wrestled with the likelihood he was simply a specter come to haunt her -- only his eyes were wide, same as hers.. and a feral fear sat cradled in his unmistakable gaze.

she rose, the hackles along her spine fanned out in serrated edges. her muzzle was wrinkled in a hiss of contempt as she stopped near him, measuring his form as if considering whether or not to cut him down.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
i put millions of miles under my heels - by Caiaphas - December 14, 2018, 12:07 AM
RE: i put millions of miles under my heels - by Malachi - December 22, 2018, 01:27 PM
RE: i put millions of miles under my heels - by Caiaphas - December 24, 2018, 04:36 PM
RE: i put millions of miles under my heels - by Malachi - December 30, 2018, 08:21 PM
RE: i put millions of miles under my heels - by Caiaphas - January 02, 2019, 07:08 PM
RE: i put millions of miles under my heels - by Malachi - January 13, 2019, 08:08 PM
RE: i put millions of miles under my heels - by Caiaphas - January 15, 2019, 09:16 PM
RE: i put millions of miles under my heels - by Malachi - February 02, 2019, 10:01 PM
RE: i put millions of miles under my heels - by Caiaphas - February 03, 2019, 01:31 PM