Silver Moraine i put millions of miles under my heels
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
the siren looked pure hellion as she rounded upon malachi, and yet, his posture does not feed off of her animosity. much to caiaphas' surprise, she detects no enmity in his gaze -- only a sense of guarding.

she snorted in response to his careful words, measuring the distance between them. in that moment, everything she could observe she drank in -- the direction of the wind, how quickly she could cover ground to sink her teeth in her throat, his age, any tell-tale knot or scarring on his limb that could somehow be used against him -- every last detail she could garner, she gobbled hungrily -- and somehow, she did not spring.

advancing very carefully on spidery limbs, the siren queen set her jaw in a hardened line and delivered to him the full bite of her boring stare.

"tell me --" she started, her voice as icy as the wind that swirled between them "do you still run with the red bitch that killed my son?"

venom dripped from her words and she readied herself -- knowing if he answered 'yes', that she would deliver to tuwawi the same interminable grief the scarlet woman had bestowed upon her.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
i put millions of miles under my heels - by Caiaphas - December 14, 2018, 12:07 AM
RE: i put millions of miles under my heels - by Malachi - December 22, 2018, 01:27 PM
RE: i put millions of miles under my heels - by Caiaphas - December 24, 2018, 04:36 PM
RE: i put millions of miles under my heels - by Malachi - December 30, 2018, 08:21 PM
RE: i put millions of miles under my heels - by Caiaphas - January 02, 2019, 07:08 PM
RE: i put millions of miles under my heels - by Malachi - January 13, 2019, 08:08 PM
RE: i put millions of miles under my heels - by Caiaphas - January 15, 2019, 09:16 PM
RE: i put millions of miles under my heels - by Malachi - February 02, 2019, 10:01 PM
RE: i put millions of miles under my heels - by Caiaphas - February 03, 2019, 01:31 PM