Silver Moraine i put millions of miles under my heels
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
caiaphas set the full bite of her cold stare on the male, noticing first and foremost the way he seemed to reel from her statement -- as if it were some accusation he had never heard before. yet, hadn't kevlyn been killed by the glacier hounds in front of their homeland -- and was malachi not one of the triumphant, crowing their after-battle victory as the ankyras trawled through their dead and hauled them home?

she did not believe him anymore than he believed her; she was convinced his surprise was somehow counterfeit.

yet, his admission's tone was stung with sincerity -- and for as much vitriol as the siren queen could muster, she could not deny malachi his rightful grief. she glanced away, sparing the glacier wolf the contempt of her cold gaze. "and i never wanted kevlyn to die." she finally answered, her tone tight and cold. "where is she now, do you know?"
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
i put millions of miles under my heels - by Caiaphas - December 14, 2018, 12:07 AM
RE: i put millions of miles under my heels - by Malachi - December 22, 2018, 01:27 PM
RE: i put millions of miles under my heels - by Caiaphas - December 24, 2018, 04:36 PM
RE: i put millions of miles under my heels - by Malachi - December 30, 2018, 08:21 PM
RE: i put millions of miles under my heels - by Caiaphas - January 02, 2019, 07:08 PM
RE: i put millions of miles under my heels - by Malachi - January 13, 2019, 08:08 PM
RE: i put millions of miles under my heels - by Caiaphas - January 15, 2019, 09:16 PM
RE: i put millions of miles under my heels - by Malachi - February 02, 2019, 10:01 PM
RE: i put millions of miles under my heels - by Caiaphas - February 03, 2019, 01:31 PM