Blackbeak Bluff as a game i put my hand over the flame
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
caiaphas' ambition to collect kelp dwindled as a copper vision unfurled in her peripherals. eyeing the bronzed predator with some misgiving, the sylph made to adjust her course -- until a sharp exhale bid her to stay her exit.

he was a roughshod looking hellion; caiaphas had not seen so brilliant a sheen of fiery hue since mona, and even then the ember-tufts of his fur might have put her goldspun pelt to patchwork shame. hiding her injury best she could by approaching him from where her hale side was visible, the siren chuffed into the wintry air and kept her posture neutral. it just so happened he was standing not so far from the drop-off where the stony arch slid into tidal flats -- and if she played nicely enough, perhaps he would allow her passage rather than turn her round.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
as a game i put my hand over the flame - by Caiaphas - December 24, 2018, 04:43 PM
RE: as a game i put my hand over the flame - by Red - December 24, 2018, 06:56 PM
RE: as a game i put my hand over the flame - by Caiaphas - December 27, 2018, 08:37 PM
RE: as a game i put my hand over the flame - by Red - January 13, 2019, 12:20 PM
RE: as a game i put my hand over the flame - by Caiaphas - January 15, 2019, 08:33 PM