Ankyra Sound i thought i was smarter as i flew into the sun
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
the boy had some trepidation about uniting with the current. caiaphas’ needle thin nose contorted into a scowl, and she looked to the riffling water with an expression of feigned consideration.

as if re-evaluating her command, the siren shifted away from the water. hm, no. caiaphas answered, a counterfeit tone of concern in her voice. it is bad. she delivered an in genuine smile, a smirk skirting the edge of her lips. let’s try something else.

while the boy was likely distracted, caiaphas slammed into his frame with sudden and overwhelming force, her intent to fling him clear into the surf’s pounding waves, and hopefully wash some sense into him in the process.

grinning cheek to cheek with a devil’s mirth, the sylph examined her work and then slipped artfully into the water, allowing the waves to lap nearly up to her ears as she watched for wyatt’s reaction.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
i thought i was smarter as i flew into the sun - by Caiaphas - December 24, 2018, 04:53 PM
RE: i thought i was smarter as i flew into the sun - by Caiaphas - December 27, 2018, 12:32 PM