Ankyra Sound i thought i was smarter as i flew into the sun
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
the boy screamed -- not exactly the most manly thing one could do in front of company, but caiaphas was rough around the edges herself, and simply acknowledged the shriek with a grim sigh. he had gotten the wounds on her behalf, and the least she could do was help him heal. and maybe make him a better warrior so next time he killed some enemies, instead of peeing (and reinforcing their claim).

so, he wasn't a baby. caiaphas smiled balefully back (her author half wanting to MoCkBoB but knowing better), designing ways in which to manipulate wyatt into bending to her will. "hm, my mistake - seems you are not, despite the scream moments ago," she nosed the lapping water in contemplation, looking over wyatt's form as he padded closer. "babies do not tend their wounds. they have their mothers do it for them. where does it hurt the most?"
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
i thought i was smarter as i flew into the sun - by Caiaphas - December 24, 2018, 04:53 PM
RE: i thought i was smarter as i flew into the sun - by Caiaphas - January 02, 2019, 07:03 PM