Moonspear i need coffee in an IV
Ghost
send my soul away
1,066 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
Tracker
never had arcturus' features taken on so furious and hurt an expression. as piper condescendingly apprised him and then almost mockingly, spoke to him as if he was indeed lacking any sort of brain function, the boy felt a fury rise to his throat. he wanted to scream into her face -- to rip her stupid ears off -- but she was just a girl -- a dumb, cruel girl -- and not at all worth raising his fangs against.

and if he had to explain to his father how he had possibly lost a fight on the borders to a girl, or even, if he had to explain to his father that she thought him retarded, to what end would that serve besides heaping more humiliation on his already wounded pride?

you're. a. good. boy. arcturus' gaze lit with resentment as piper enunciated each word slowly, the punctuation of each a new wave of insult to his ears. he loosened a deep growl, surprising himself even by its ardency.

he would not stand here at his home and be insulted, but as hotheaded as he felt, he could not bring himself to attack her. instead he watched with a helpless, hapless fury as she turned around, her tail bouncing jovially behind her.

stupid bitch, he thought -- staring sulkily in her direction long after she had disappeared.
when you come down to take me home
send my soul away
Messages In This Thread
i need coffee in an IV - by Piper - December 28, 2018, 11:45 PM
RE: i need coffee in an IV - by Arcturus - December 28, 2018, 11:52 PM
RE: i need coffee in an IV - by Piper - December 29, 2018, 12:00 AM
RE: i need coffee in an IV - by Arcturus - December 29, 2018, 12:07 AM
RE: i need coffee in an IV - by Piper - December 29, 2018, 12:40 AM
RE: i need coffee in an IV - by Arcturus - January 07, 2019, 10:12 PM
RE: i need coffee in an IV - by Piper - January 13, 2019, 09:15 PM
RE: i need coffee in an IV - by Arcturus - January 18, 2019, 07:17 PM
RE: i need coffee in an IV - by Piper - January 18, 2019, 11:52 PM