Barrow Fields if you see me floatin' too many times
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
a dead man. caiaphas wished she could say the same; her gaze traced the ugly lacing of scars once more, almost hungrily. they were such an impressive imprint -- perhaps the last living reminder of whatever dead soul exacted them.

the male's question caused her to lift her gaze back to his eyes -- or eye, really -- briefly; were they at war?

her expression sharpened and for a moment seemed almost pained, for she thought of the glacier wars, and how poorly it had turned out for her. "no." she answered, for a raid into a territory to retrieve a stolen packmate hardly seemed a war. "a war requires an army. we are just a bunch of pups, squabbling over a favored piece of meat. but we are certainly enemies -- and i would certainly kill them, given the chance."

she didn't leave alarian with much to respond with; all the same, she searched him expectantly for some answer.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
if you see me floatin' too many times - by Alarian - January 04, 2019, 02:59 PM
RE: if you see me floatin' too many times - by Caiaphas - January 04, 2019, 03:07 PM
RE: if you see me floatin' too many times - by Alarian - January 04, 2019, 04:00 PM
RE: if you see me floatin' too many times - by Caiaphas - January 10, 2019, 06:08 PM
RE: if you see me floatin' too many times - by Alarian - January 10, 2019, 09:31 PM
RE: if you see me floatin' too many times - by Caiaphas - January 12, 2019, 01:10 PM
RE: if you see me floatin' too many times - by Alarian - January 13, 2019, 03:47 PM
RE: if you see me floatin' too many times - by Caiaphas - January 15, 2019, 07:05 PM