Ravenshook Cliffs you can't watch willy wonka without massive amounts of junk food
Ghost
send my soul away
1,066 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
Tracker
enter the third post where arcturus does nothing but stare: a fascinating thing to write about, really.

he was glad the conversation was over, and that piper was leaving. he didn't want to be in charon's shadow for much longer, and he also didn't want his father to catch onto the tension between them - the last thing he wanted to do was explain to charon that he had been called retarded by this ugly little firebrand.

oh, who was he kidding? piper wasn't ugly. just thinking about her made his stomach twist, but not in the way a spoiled dinner did. it was something a bit deeper, not so superficial - and he couldn't explain it in words other than, he liked and hated it at the same time.

kind of like how he liked and hated piper at the same time.

like piper, arcturus drew himself to his full height as she straightened up, daring her to say anything else insolent in front of his father. of course, she didn't - she remained the perfect little angel -- he drew a big sigh as she was gone, looking at the ground with some disappointment that nothing had been gleaned from this encounter about revui or yami.
when you come down to take me home
send my soul away
Messages In This Thread
RE: you can't watch willy wonka without massive amounts of junk food - by Arcturus - March 09, 2019, 03:17 PM