Ankyra Sound engine of chaos
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
caiaphas was not the first to meet vaati; in her careful gait, she was superceded by tunerk's chipper energies, and she watched warily as the young girl brightly greeted the stranger. there was something about the male that seemed alarmingly familiar --- as caiaphas drew closer, she realized he had been the male to rule in meldresi's stead.

her lips pursed, for she had no love of blackfeather any longer. their lack of aid in spite of their pact had lead to kevlyn's death, ankyra sound's demise, and a whole host of sorrowful troubles caiaphas cared little to recall -- worse yet, when she had given them a chance at redemption by offering them safe passage to the sound in exchange for a little vermin extermination, they had squandered her assistance and instead elected to hole up like moles in the mountainside.

she was surprised to see them alive -- but then again, given she had witnessed drageda in full force, perhaps it was not so surprising after all. it made her wonder just what circumstances brought him here -- and even though he came as a supplicant, it would take more than a hare for caiaphas to unburden the grudge she had placed against blackfeather.

"what are you doing here?" the crone queried, coming to stand besides tunerk in a wary, nearly protective stance.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
engine of chaos - by Vaati - January 14, 2019, 11:46 PM
RE: engine of chaos - by Tunerk - January 15, 2019, 12:43 AM
RE: engine of chaos - by Caiaphas - January 15, 2019, 06:42 PM
RE: engine of chaos - by Vaati - January 15, 2019, 09:19 PM
RE: engine of chaos - by Raleska - January 15, 2019, 09:43 PM
RE: engine of chaos - by Caiaphas - January 19, 2019, 11:35 PM
RE: engine of chaos - by Vaati - January 20, 2019, 12:12 AM
RE: engine of chaos - by Caiaphas - January 20, 2019, 08:52 PM
RE: engine of chaos - by Vaati - January 22, 2019, 02:08 AM