Ankyra Sound burning, falling down so many times before
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
more collected at the base of the grotto's entry. caiaphas swept her gaze over each and nodded.

she was unaware of firefly's plight, for loki's arrival distracted her. with a grim nod of her head she boldly made for the mouth. "it was in the cavern - we will take the north entrance, and flush it out. stick together, and stay low." she cautioned as she dipped her head under the grotto's shadow, slithering within.

the cavern was a ways down, and caiaphas kept her steps light as they descended. soon the tunnel spilled into a great opening -- the cavern, so named for its cavernous length -- spanning some several hundred feet across, with a tall ceiling well out of any bear's reach.

she hunkered down behind a column of flowstone, where she heard the cat's claws raking -- some fifty feet away, it was pawing through once of their caches, oblivious to their approach.

she glanced to those that had followed her, and once they were all assembled she gave the go-ahead to attack.

silent, yet no less dangerous, the siren threw herself at hellcat hide, teeth aimed for the hock to overcome it with surprise.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
burning, falling down so many times before - by Caiaphas - January 15, 2019, 08:03 PM
RE: burning, falling down so many times before - by Caiaphas - January 26, 2019, 03:16 PM
RE: burning, falling down so many times before - by Caiaphas - February 03, 2019, 01:17 PM
RE: burning, falling down so many times before - by Raleska - February 03, 2019, 02:13 PM
RE: burning, falling down so many times before - by Erzulie - February 07, 2019, 01:32 PM
RE: burning, falling down so many times before - by Caiaphas - February 17, 2019, 01:27 PM