Ankyra Sound burning, falling down so many times before
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
since big kitty is a NPC, i PP'd it -- but feel free to PP it too, doing whatever!

as the reinforcements piled up behind her, caiaphas froze -- for the hulking monstrosity above uncoiled from the shadows, and in a swift bound had closed the distance between where it had crouched, and where she stood.

just like that, she was bowled over -- a clean scythe of claws earning her a new triad of scars racing down her shoulder. the blackened silhouette shrieked as it threw the siren to the ground, advancing then for the exit and clawing at any that came its way.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
burning, falling down so many times before - by Caiaphas - January 15, 2019, 08:03 PM
RE: burning, falling down so many times before - by Caiaphas - February 03, 2019, 01:17 PM
RE: burning, falling down so many times before - by Raleska - February 03, 2019, 02:13 PM
RE: burning, falling down so many times before - by Erzulie - February 07, 2019, 01:32 PM
RE: burning, falling down so many times before - by Caiaphas - February 17, 2019, 01:27 PM