Ankyra Sound burning, falling down so many times before
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
caiaphas's fur was matted with fresh blood, and her eyes ringed with new fury, but still she persisted. alongside the caramel-furred erzulie, the two tormented and pestered the cat, drawing it further and further towards the entrance. whether they killed it or simply chased it off mattered little to caiaphas -- she knew cats well enough that they often did not revisit haunts in which they were forced out of, for their livelihood depended on their body's health, and they had no pack to fall back upon if they were heavily wounded.

knowing this, the siren hotly followed after ezulie and the cat which dragged her -- raleska's form was only minutely registered as it was flung aside, for in the heat of battle, all caiaphas saw was the cat in front of her slowly making its escape.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
burning, falling down so many times before - by Caiaphas - January 15, 2019, 08:03 PM
RE: burning, falling down so many times before - by Caiaphas - February 03, 2019, 01:17 PM
RE: burning, falling down so many times before - by Raleska - February 03, 2019, 02:13 PM
RE: burning, falling down so many times before - by Erzulie - February 07, 2019, 01:32 PM
RE: burning, falling down so many times before - by Caiaphas - February 17, 2019, 01:27 PM