Sunbeam Lair but i feel so small
you're the unbreakable heart
948 Posts
Ooc — Iris
All Welcome 
keeping vague about piper being in diaspora bc i'm not sure if stigmata will tell indra & if she would've told laurel by now. maybe indra-thread? but also all welcome!

It was frustratingly slow to travel with @Indra and @Marten along, especially since they had no clue on where to go. It felt like looking for a needle in a hay stack. Laurel had decided to go further north recently, but soon ran into the claimed lands of Swiftcurrent Creek, which caused them to stray towards the mountain ridge to avoid these lands. Laurel decided that they'd just go further north for a while, and then they would see where they wound up an if anyone had heard of someone by Lucas' (or Piper's, if she at this point didn't know yet) description.

Though her hopes had never been too high to begin with, this was even more frustrating. It was winter and they had to feed themselves as well as Marten, and Indra wasn't the best hunter to start with. Laurel felt a lot of weight on her shoulders, and it did not help she had no clue what she was doing while keeping up the façade to her travel companions that she did know. Laurel felt completely directionless, not only when it came to finding her missing children but also when it came to, well.. everything in her life. She just wanted to feel good, even if it was just for a day.

As they paused in the nook of the sunbeam lair at night, ready to travel along the mountain ridge further north and pass the creek, Laurel decided to take some alone-time break. She sat and stared up at the starry skies and wondered how a world that could be so pretty could be so cruel.
Messages In This Thread
but i feel so small - by Laurel - January 16, 2019, 04:56 AM
RE: but i feel so small - by Indra - January 17, 2019, 09:21 PM
RE: but i feel so small - by Laurel - January 22, 2019, 08:56 AM
RE: but i feel so small - by Indra - January 22, 2019, 08:53 PM
RE: but i feel so small - by Laurel - January 24, 2019, 06:18 AM
RE: but i feel so small - by Indra - January 26, 2019, 03:57 PM
RE: but i feel so small - by Laurel - January 29, 2019, 04:22 AM
RE: but i feel so small - by Indra - January 29, 2019, 06:13 PM
RE: but i feel so small - by Laurel - January 30, 2019, 04:13 AM
RE: but i feel so small - by Indra - February 03, 2019, 03:26 PM
RE: but i feel so small - by Laurel - February 05, 2019, 09:41 AM