Sun Mote Copse So I've gotten used to coffee sweats
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
Right; she wasn't just talking to her sovereign, but to a mother who'd lost her daughter. For some reason, Niamh simply couldn't digest the thought of Bat being gone- she seemed so invincible and tough, that it didn't seem possible. But nevertheless, the girl was missed. Niamh couldn't even begin to come up with the words to say to Wildfire, but fortunately for her, the matriarch seemed intent on finding something to eat- until Niamh realized that Wildfire had likely joined her because she had been in hunting mode..Just not the right sort of hunting mode. 

"Well," She said, with a bit of a guilty grimace. "I caught wind of a coyote along the border. I was kind of hunting it down to see if it trespassed, or if it was just kind of passing by...It's definitely checking the borders out, that's for sure," She said, slipping into a bit of a defensive mode. Niamh hated coyotes. She had no respect for a creature that would just as soon rob them blind and try to make off with a wolf pup. "But I'm always hungry; these legs don't run on nothin'," She said, stretching them out. "Wanna come with me? Just wanna make sure he didn't cross the borders, an' could find something to eat along the way or after?" She offered. Sure, why not- kill too birds with one stone? Though she was aware of the fact that the coyote and their possible future meal would likely be two separate things. While Niamh had no qualms with killing, dismembering or even eating a coyote, she knew that not all wolves really shared that sentiment.
Messages In This Thread
So I've gotten used to coffee sweats - by RIP Niamh - January 21, 2019, 01:56 AM
RE: So I've gotten used to coffee sweats - by Wildfire - January 21, 2019, 12:51 PM
RE: So I've gotten used to coffee sweats - by RIP Niamh - January 21, 2019, 02:20 PM
RE: So I've gotten used to coffee sweats - by Wildfire - January 23, 2019, 09:50 AM
RE: So I've gotten used to coffee sweats - by RIP Niamh - January 23, 2019, 06:42 PM
RE: So I've gotten used to coffee sweats - by Wildfire - January 29, 2019, 10:35 AM
RE: So I've gotten used to coffee sweats - by RIP Niamh - January 30, 2019, 04:06 PM
RE: So I've gotten used to coffee sweats - by Wildfire - February 04, 2019, 10:37 AM
RE: So I've gotten used to coffee sweats - by RIP Niamh - February 17, 2019, 07:11 PM
RE: So I've gotten used to coffee sweats - by Wildfire - February 26, 2019, 05:12 PM
RE: So I've gotten used to coffee sweats - by RIP Niamh - February 27, 2019, 02:59 PM
RE: So I've gotten used to coffee sweats - by Wildfire - March 05, 2019, 03:07 PM
RE: So I've gotten used to coffee sweats - by RIP Niamh - March 05, 2019, 03:41 PM
RE: So I've gotten used to coffee sweats - by Wildfire - March 11, 2019, 09:04 AM
RE: So I've gotten used to coffee sweats - by RIP Niamh - March 11, 2019, 10:48 AM