Ankyra Sound people don't understand the word ruthless
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
caiaphas would have been happy, had she known jagtooth interacted with aure, to mention that aure was like as not cut from the same cloth. she might have even pointed out the white-washed woman had treated the very wounds drageda had inflicted, if she was so pressed. she did not know of her daughter's attempt on aure's life, but the imagined scene would have likely drawn an amused grin across the specter's features.

jagtooth seemed, to caiaphas, a worthy wolf to welcome into the fold. they had need for new blood, and need also, for hardened warhounds - particularly given the trouble their neighbors had generously placed (to her mind) on their door.

"well, that is settled." she motioned for the brute to follow her. "i can show you the rendezvous - you can pick your own quarters from there."
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
people don't understand the word ruthless - by Jagtooth - February 17, 2019, 06:34 AM
RE: people don't understand the word ruthless - by Caiaphas - February 17, 2019, 01:02 PM
RE: people don't understand the word ruthless - by Jagtooth - February 17, 2019, 01:25 PM
RE: people don't understand the word ruthless - by Caiaphas - February 17, 2019, 01:59 PM
RE: people don't understand the word ruthless - by Jagtooth - February 17, 2019, 02:43 PM
RE: people don't understand the word ruthless - by Caiaphas - February 23, 2019, 11:34 AM
RE: people don't understand the word ruthless - by Jagtooth - February 24, 2019, 11:56 AM
RE: people don't understand the word ruthless - by Caiaphas - March 01, 2019, 07:55 PM