Moonspear cause i was born with a smile, and a heart of stone
Ghost
send my soul away
1,066 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
Tracker
All Welcome 
vaguely dated? not sure when arct/charon/co are back from searching for revui but wanted to get a new thread in since he doesn't owe any replies for once!!

arcturus had been overjoyed to see moonspear's perimeters once more: never had he thought he would miss so keenly the grave face of stone that signified his homeland, but here he was, bounding towards the stony promontory like a spring fawn towards a cloverfield. his first order of business had been informing everyone he was home, with a big boisterous howl -- and then, because he was an independent sort, arcturus had slipped right up to the summit to be alone.

during this time he inspected several things: habitually, he swung by his old hanging spots with revui, and then he inspected and sniffed the trails they often followed, and then finally, he visited the corrupted star that still sat in its own blackened ruin at the summit. once all of these rituals had been completed, the dark yearling nimbly leapt down the slabs and gneiss, until he was near the pack's rendezvous and cache site. sniffing around for any sign of family members, the boy pulled an old hare from the cache and ate it absentmindedly, thinking back on his journey outside of moonspear.
when you come down to take me home
send my soul away