Ankyra Sound [VS] in her harvest I'm embraced
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
firefly was the new king indeed -- as his jaws loosened, the wretch slipped from his grasp and stalked heatedly away. it only took a few strides for her to regain her composure before she whirled around to him, the lambency of her gaze unblinking. "congratulations on your conquest. you will want to howl, so that they know of your ascension." the crone spoke, her tone level and hiding her fury at herself well.

she did not stay for further conversation.

it had been a fair fight, as far as any fight could be -- and she had been bested, simple as that. as she emerged from the grotto she stood on the strand and slowly looked about her. siren queen no longer.

yet, the beach remained the same. the grotto was unchanged. the only thing different was her.

she waited for a lull in the wind, and then the siren queen threw back her head in a howl, informing those within rusalka's fold that it was no longer she that ruled the roost.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
[VS] in her harvest I'm embraced - by RIP Firefly - March 09, 2019, 08:34 PM
RE: [VS] in her harvest I'm embraced - by Caiaphas - March 09, 2019, 09:01 PM
RE: [VS] in her harvest I'm embraced - by RIP Firefly - March 09, 2019, 09:09 PM
RE: [VS] in her harvest I'm embraced - by Caiaphas - March 09, 2019, 09:16 PM
RE: [VS] in her harvest I'm embraced - by RIP Firefly - March 09, 2019, 09:23 PM
RE: [VS] in her harvest I'm embraced - by Caiaphas - March 14, 2019, 05:04 PM