Blackfeather Woods my star has left me to take the bitter pill
i'm going to bring it all back to you
848 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
Guardian
Rogue
All Welcome 
i guess astara woke up trespassing. i acknowledge the BFW trespassing rules!

seemingly overnight, wolves had come from the woodworks and claimed blackfeather out from under her. astara had woken up alongside @Averna, sleeping in the same den she had slept in for the last year -- only to find new scents interlaid across blackfeather. her sister's scent and mou's were prominent, but there were other scents too -- which caused a rifling of outrage in the yearling.

she should have been overjoyed to see blackfeather's reign rekindled. instead, she was furious. it didn't seem fair to her that wolves could slink in months after blackfeather's desolation, and make something out of what had been months of suffering for the two melonii girls. they had been abandoned; and now, meloniis returned, a day late and a dollar short. 

it had been nearly a year since limbs and blood last decorated the borders, but astara found as she rifled along her old haunts that much of the perimeter was disturbed. distrustful of any wolf that was not her sister, the girl furtively stole to their mother's altar. the hip-bone and the seeing stone were both where she had left them. placing her head through the pelvic bone and bearing the bone like a ghastly torc, astara seized the stone in her jaws and padded away from the altar in grim silence.

»» they may promise you that the river ain't too deep. ««
»» player policies ««
Messages In This Thread
my star has left me to take the bitter pill - by Astara - March 31, 2019, 04:15 PM