Ankyra Sound know that you shall die like whores
1,689 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Medic
Master Guardian
elevated by firefly, dethroned by vaati — rosalyn wore a new threading of wounds and they caused another wince in the mismatched eyes of her wife. but erzulie did not pity the pirate, knowing it would do more harm than good. and so she listened in silence, pondering each thing her love spoke. 
quietly the harlot walked, unsure if she should touch rosalyn or not, and lifted her gaze to the wounded flint of her lover’s stare. ”i too am sorry. i should have not been so fierce toward you, supported you against what was happening in rusalka.” for that she truly was apologetic, and anger rose in her for what firefly had said.
erzulie released it, for what good would more ire do? ”he is wrong, an’ not fit to lead at dis time. i doubt caiaphas would have chosen him as de successor of dis place, over her own son.” falling silent, a bitter expression crossed her features. ”we ran from de bear, we ran from de redhawks. i did not want to run from drageda. firefly fat’ered dese childrun, an’ den all of a sudden, you became his confidant.”
a sigh. ”or so it seemed. i was bitter den, bitter dat you and firefly would make de decision to leave widout consulting me, ach,” she scoffed the last self-deprecatingly, looking toward rosalyn again. ”i let my pride get in de way, an’ it was wrong of me, mon cher.”
[Image: F0ZZHqZ.png]
Messages In This Thread
know that you shall die like whores - by Erzulie - April 01, 2019, 02:23 PM
RE: know that you shall die like whores - by Rosalyn - April 01, 2019, 06:13 PM
RE: know that you shall die like whores - by Erzulie - April 05, 2019, 12:14 PM
RE: know that you shall die like whores - by Rosalyn - April 05, 2019, 12:40 PM
RE: know that you shall die like whores - by Erzulie - April 11, 2019, 06:00 PM
RE: know that you shall die like whores - by Rosalyn - April 12, 2019, 11:47 PM
RE: know that you shall die like whores - by Erzulie - April 22, 2019, 03:53 PM
RE: know that you shall die like whores - by Rosalyn - April 24, 2019, 01:22 AM
RE: know that you shall die like whores - by Erzulie - April 26, 2019, 11:40 PM
RE: know that you shall die like whores - by Rosalyn - April 29, 2019, 06:12 PM