Moonspear i walked a thousand sorry miles
Ghost
send my soul away
1,066 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
Tracker
unintentionally eluding revui, arcturus continued through the pine-studded thicket, his thoughts consumed with concern for his family. already parts of his family had chipped and fallen away: yami had disappeared, and alya had left -- he had never had a close relationship with his elder sister, but he did not want a repeat with any siblings in his future. they were all supposed to stay right here, in his home, and be happy, god damn it.

a quiet grunt alerted him to the presence of another wolf; arcturus lifted his sunny yellow gaze, spotting revui through the sunlit canopy. he paused, unwilling to approach but just as equally unwilling to ignore his brother. his wants were at an impasse: ever since the grey gargoyle had returned to moonspear their interactions had been stilted, and arcturus wished to avoid more of the same today.
when you come down to take me home
send my soul away
Messages In This Thread
i walked a thousand sorry miles - by Arcturus - April 20, 2019, 09:57 AM
RE: i walked a thousand sorry miles - by Revui (Ghost) - April 26, 2019, 01:27 AM
RE: i walked a thousand sorry miles - by Arcturus - April 26, 2019, 02:49 PM
RE: i walked a thousand sorry miles - by Revui (Ghost) - April 28, 2019, 05:34 PM
RE: i walked a thousand sorry miles - by Arcturus - April 29, 2019, 01:27 PM
RE: i walked a thousand sorry miles - by Arcturus - May 04, 2019, 11:31 PM
RE: i walked a thousand sorry miles - by Arcturus - May 21, 2019, 09:13 AM
RE: i walked a thousand sorry miles - by Arcturus - May 21, 2019, 10:24 AM