Ankyra Sound oh my fuck tizir is about to go inactive
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
xizur was ignored as he scampered behind a tree -- no matter how adorable the boy was, a part of caiaphas would always stay true to the nereides, in the sense she had a fondness for women, and a general disdain for men until they proved themselves otherwise. unfortunately, most men fell short of her standards -- and so, earned nothing but the siren's contempt.

she encircled tizir stealthily, in the manner an anaconda might circle its prey. this move was done to shield xizur from his sister, and obscure the two as they plotted their revenge. "you know, boys and men only want one thing --" she purled, her words a mere whisper: "they want attention. in it, their power lies." this might be too deep a lesson for one so young, but caiaphas had never believed in started too early. "we ignore him. we find better things to occupy our time with..  men cannot abide to being ignored. most of them believe it beneath them." she stood upright, as if taken surprise by something that suddenly captured her attention. "oh! my heavens -- look at this wonderful stick;" the siren rose and padded towards it, her eyes wide with mock-wonder: "come, we play without him --" she thrust one edge of the stick in tizir's direction, and started then to drag the toy away from xizur's sight.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
oh my fuck tizir is about to go inactive - by Mhairi - April 30, 2019, 05:38 PM
RE: oh my fuck tizir is about to go inactive - by Caiaphas - May 25, 2019, 02:15 PM