Bearclaw Valley do you forget why i've killed myself out here at sea?
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
caiaphas' gaze followed vercingetorix's, settling on the stony pallisades in the distance. they blotted the horizon and cast long shadows, which she trailed silently as vercingetorix pulled alongside her.

she knew very little of easthollow; she knew when she had went, they claimed to be full.. but the matron looked soft, and the her mate (boy, was caiaphas in for a surprise there) did not seem very impressive either. caiaphas managed a thin purse of her lips. "very little. last i was here was a year ago." she recalled the events vividly and conveyed some of it in a quiet, almost stony tone. "i was greeted, by a subordinate who looked soft.. and then later by the leader. she did not strike me as a fighter. we scout first to see what their defenses are. i expect little trouble."

little did caiaphas know, trouble had an exquisitely delightful way of finding her, regardless if she anticipated it.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
RE: do you forget why i've killed myself out here at sea? - by Caiaphas - June 08, 2019, 09:46 PM