Swiftcurrent Creek my car smells like chocolate
204 Posts
Ooc — jem
so lost in the scenery about her, polaris would remain completely unaware of her brother's presence until he called out her name; causing her to jump lightly. however rather than resorting to annoyance- the silvery girl's eyes gleam with mirth as she turns happily to see her brother picking his way over. she nuzzles into his touch briefly before pulling back, always overjoyed to be in the company of a sibling. she had come to learn in a very short time that they were stronger together, that family really meant everything. little tail swishing behind her, the girl would grin happily; greeting him now with a chirped "heya

she'd motion for him to stay quiet for a moment, ears leaning forward as she listened attentively- the crickets were increasing in volume and she relished in their song. not quite as melodic as the birds but enjoyable to have as a replacement whilst the feathered animals began to seek shelter for sleep and their own noise grew more sparing. "hear it?she'd ask her brother softly, head tilting in a quick little bird like movement as bright eyes rest on his dark form. "cricketsshe's proud to inform, having been told it during one of her many relentless questioning sprees. just then the grass would sway in front of them and a little laugh of delight would hop from her as one of the bugs jumped out right in front of helios before hopping off again before polaris could even consider making an attempt to catch it. she watches it with wonder for as long as she can before her vision goes blurry and she looses track of it, giving her head a little shake. 

she focuses on helios once more, they were quite polar opposites when it came to both looks and traits but she felt such a deep fondness for her older brother nevertheless. they all tended to tire quickly but she noticed he seemed to a lot more susceptible to it and felt a deep protectiveness towards him due to it. so although she refrained from mentioning it lest he think she found him weak, which she didn't, she'd find herself checking to see how he was doing frequently anyway.
"common" | "french"
[Image: ezgif-com-resize-7.gif]
Messages In This Thread
my car smells like chocolate - by RIP Polaris - June 14, 2019, 02:14 PM
RE: my car smells like chocolate - by Helios - June 15, 2019, 03:42 PM
RE: my car smells like chocolate - by RIP Polaris - June 16, 2019, 05:48 PM